Tuesday, September 8, 2009

abc of llano del padre

Apologies for not posting. To reward you all for your patience, I have been working on a photo alphabet project. My digital camera has stopped working (wish I had one of those sweet shock-proof, waterproof, freezeproof ones right about now, though I don't think they're extreme-heat-proof), so I'm missing a few letters. The idea was to use words that were characteristic of life around my site, and to have the kids engage in the activity and thus be practicing their ABC's. It was fun, and actually hard to get the kids to stop. They would run up to anything, name it, say what it began with, and pose. So here goes, hope you learn some new words!




2 comments:

Flaming Curmudgeon said...

This is just beautiful. An old man sighs.

Unknown said...

Hey Ra,
Glad to hear things are good. Congrats on the leadership position!
LOVE this alphabet. Glad you had a fun time making it too. The kids seem so proud of each letter. Very adorable. Miss you--keep well!