Tuesday, October 21, 2008

mail call

I have an address!

Rachel Schell-Lambert
Entrega General -- Santiago
Provincia de Veraguas
República de Panamá

Some mail tricks:

small packages (padded envelopes), no valuables (monetarily...since anything sent with love is definitely of value to me), value of zero, write Materiales Religiosos on it, address it to Hermana Rachel Schell-Lambert (so people think I'm a nun/religious figure), tape religious pictures or affix stickers of like Mary and Jesus over the seam--if you feel comfortable doing so (people are adverse to cutting those), keep the packages neat and inconspicuous (no triple-reused envelopes that need to be taped up everywhere)

1 comment:

JSL said...

Oh sister, oh sister...

I am ROTFLMAO at the heavenly vision of "Hermana Rachel." I'm going to pick out one of the angels in our stained glass and name it after you. No more American Apparel for YOU!

Padre