Monday, October 6, 2008

What's up next...

Added a new weather link--looks like I'm about to enter the rainiest month of the year in Panama City.  And my raincoat is somewhere in Bolivia.  Good thing I love tropical rain (I think).

A lot of people want to know if I know where in Panama I'll be.  I want to know too!  I don't know yet, but judging from the given schedule of 2-ish weeks of orientation (a lot shorter than 3 months), and the fact that we visit our sites only after a few days, I should know very shortly.  Some volunteers are out on islands, some are in the rain forest, all seem to have pretty awesome work assignments.  

Flight leaves Wednesday, stay tuned.

1 comment:

Flaming Curmudgeon said...

Sounds so cool! Longing to hear where you'll be. And all that. You are so intercontinental!